I need new grip for my San Saba putter

My grip is shot on my San Saba putter and I need a new one. Do you know where I would be able to get hold of a new one. I live in St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands?

Thank you



Hi there,

This is a really tough question to answer. The first problem is that Kirk Currie putters has ceased trading.

The best I can do for you is supply the following email and telephone number for Rick Wright who used to work with Kirk Currie. Maybe he can help.

If it turns out that you need to use another brand of putter grip, then your best bet will be either Amazon, Ebay or one of the US based golf brands which should be able to ship to the US Virgin Islands without any trouble.

Good luck

William John
Best-Putter.com Site Owner

Comments for I need new grip for my San Saba putter

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jul 21, 2014
Please forward my info to Rick Wright
by: Bethaney

I need a grip for my San Saba and you advised Rick Wright may be able to help. Please send me info on how to contact him, or contact him and have him contact me if he can help.
Warmest Regards,
Bethaney Pichierri

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Putter choice & fitting Q&A.

Return to the Best-Putter.com homepage

xaffiliate notice
Share this page: